I had no computer for a while and I simply kept forgetting :)
I am now the owner of a new laptop, courtesy of christmas!! YAY!! It is so awesome! I love it! A few months ago I had bought a little netbook, but it kept freezing and making funny noises. I called the manufacture and they won't replace it, but they said it was still under warranty. I had to pay to ship it back to them, hopefully they ship it back and the problem doesn't persist anym more. My husband (and myself) convinced me to get a nice laptop. My desk top computer is dieing a slow death and only will turn on half the time, the other half the time when it does turn on it sounds like it is about to take off into outer space. It's pretty noisy. So this is me right now, typing on my new computer!
This week was christmas, and as a Christmas tradition for me....I was sick. Not extrememly sick, but just a small fever and aches. I did get to visit my inlaws because they were all close by, but I have yet to visit my family for the holidays, due to not enough energy to drive there. It will happen though :)
So cool story.
This is the first Christmas we had without my mother-in-law. She died in January this year, but apparently she was thinking ahead. I often wonder if she thought she wouldn't make it another year. Anyways, she bought genuine nutcrackers that were from germany either just before Christmas last year or right after, intending them to be for this year. So each one of her kids got to open a gift from their mom this christmas. It even had the year 2011 and their names written on it. I thought that was so neat. Now my husband and I have two genuine nutcrackers that were made in Germany. I will have to take pictures and show you.
I Guess I should give everyone (or those who read this) a Chronic Mono update.
I still have it!!!!! I am not sure how to get rid of it any more. If I ever get over it, I should write a book! But moslty the book would just be making fun of me and all the things I have tried. Right now I feel like I am just taking a lot of pills! Don't worry I am not popping a bunch of drugs. They are vitamins and non-perscription. I hate swallowing pills, I gag easily! So instead of putting all the pills in my mouth at once, I have to take one at time. It gets annoying.
SO, my blogs are usually random and don't really have a good flow to them :) I mostly write because I like too, so it doesn't matter much to me.
I died my hair! I have always wanted to go really blonde, but instead it went orange!! I swear it was orange! It was crazy!!My sister agreed with me, so I went and put hilights in it to calm down the orange color, I think it looks a lot better.
In these two pictures it actually looks like a cute color, but the lighting in the bathroom and on my camera was not doing it justice, it really did look orange!
The picture below is with the hilights in my hair. I asked the girls who were doing my hair if they would style it, they were excited to do so and this is how it turned out. I was just thinking of them straightening it, but they went all out! It was awesome!!

Below is a picture of every one who was at my husbands families house for Christmas eve dinner!
The lovely Christmas table before we all sat down to eat.


In November we welcomed this cute little dude into our family, he is my nephew and he is so so adorable (I know, I say that about every baby!)

I was able to babys sit this cute little girl and her cute older sister for an hour or two, It was lots of fun. I wanted to take lots of pictures of her with her cute flower, but.........
All she was interest in was her feet, or maybe it was the flower on her pants she was so interested in!!

I think this is the longest post you have ever had
ReplyDelete