Monday, July 18, 2011



A fish oil pill seems to be stuck in my throat right now. I found smaller ones, that are easier to swallow then the previous ones I have been taking, but they still don't just slide down my throat to easy.


Another random thing, I just killed a bug! It was climbing up me towards my neck, just scared the living day lights out of me. Ok, maybe it didn't scare me that much. Another random story, back in high school, I was asleep on the couch. I felt something crawling on me, I was so tired I squished it and fell back asleep. When I woke up in the morning, I looked down at the shirt where I had squished the spider and it made me jump out of my skin. It was a pretty big spider! It was dead and I had barely remembered killing it.



Life has been weird lately. I love my house, and there is a big possiblility that we will be moving. I am really sad because this house is just so darn cute!! We don't know if we would rent or sell. We got the eight thousand dollar grant for buying this house, and since we won't be the primary residence of the house we will most likely have to pay it back......sad day.


I am in a typing mood, ever get in those moods? sometimes I get in moods where I just want to hand write everything.




Below is a picture of the delicious stir fry I made, you put it on top of rice and it is pretty good. Easy to make too!





This picture is of RB giving Douglas a horsy back ride, then Dayana's turn was next! It was funny because she was convinced that douglas had pooped on RB's back becaus Emma had got chocolate on his shirt. She wouldn't get on and just kept pointing and saying "poop!"
RB and I had graduated a while ago, but got to walk. They got rid of Fall commencement. It was a fun day! This is a picture of us afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment