Thursday, August 19, 2010

Garden fun!

This is a picture of a watermelon and a pumpkin growing in my garden. The pumpkin is the same one that I took a picture of a while ago :) I have only two watermelon growing, but I have lots of pumpkins. My cucumber plant didn't work out, and my zucchini plant has two zucchini's on it.

Yesterday was RB and I's four year anniversary. We aren't going to celebrate until this Saturday. I have got a serious head cold, blah!! Hopefully it will be gone by Saturday. Not exactly sure what we are going to do:) Find a nice place to eat, at least.
I finally ordered my bday present:) A nice new office chair!! I am sitting in it right now, I love it! Super comfy!
Not much going on, just had a head cold/ fever. I am always confused at what to call it. RB says if you have a fever then you have the flu, but I always thought it wasn't the flu until you barfed.
bye

1 comment:

  1. The flu is a respiratory infection, caused by a strain of the InFLUenza virus, which is where it gets its name. It causes fevers, coughs, sore throats, nasal congestion, runny noses, and achy muscles.

    What you are thinking of is sometimes called "stomach flu", and isn't caused by a strain of influenza, and so it isn't technically a flu, but is acutually called Gastroenteritis, or something else, depending on what exactly is causing it.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influenza
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stomach_flu

    ReplyDelete