Saturday, November 14, 2009

Packing!!

Hello Everyone!
So I have decided to keep a journal on my packing!! I know I am not moving for another month! I am taking it slow, because my body runs out of energy super quick ( stinkin mono!!) OH WELL!!

SO, Because RB wants me keep everything good and organized, he told me I should number the boxes and make a list of the numbered boxes.  After some deliberation, I decided that it was a good idea :)  Now I put a big number on every box and then write what is in it, on the list. I have packed 8 boxes so far!! Yippee!! I am probably way ahead and I will run out of things to pack, because I can't pack everything yet. We use a lot of it everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need boxes, we have a bunch of diaper boxes you could have. Let me know if you need help too.

    ReplyDelete