School has started for me, and I am officially back. Only taking six credits, and really hoping I can do it!!!! I know it doesn't seem like much, but with chronic mono it is a lot!!
So the Box elder county fair is going on this week. I am probably going tonight, I am excited. It is my brothers birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TREVOR!!!!!! That was just for him :)
I am pretty sure I did to much yesterday, I went to school and then came home about two and then went to a mary kay meeting at six. I went to bed at ten and then ......didn't wake up until one in the afternoon! That is when I can tell I did too much. It gets so confusing sometimes. I feel good, but I still tell myself that I need to pace myself so I don't wind up sleeping for a whole day. Then other times I wonder if I am the one holding myself back from getting completely better because I am not up and doing things ( ie....exercising, but I am worried that will put me out for more then a day). It is consantly this battle of what I should be doing! It drives me insane! Sometimes I wonder if I brought the chonic mono upon myself, and I could have done something to prevent it. I hate looking up info online about it, because I seem to never find a happy ending to the stories I read about people having chronic mono. I have just stopped doing that because I am determined my story will have a happy ending!
No comments:
Post a Comment