Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Missing Summer


Hi,

It has been interesting over the holidays. I got Strep throat really bad. I found out on Christmas eve and had to get a huge Shot in the rear! Painful, it was! Then it just has kind of gone down hill from there.

So I am reading a new book series. They are pretty good and entertaining. The first one was named Dealing with Dragons. I am on the Second one now. Ashley let me Borrow them. I got Ashley sick with Strep Throat also. I feel really bad. She has a terrible cough with hers that probably makes hers worse.
So This picture is in Yellowstone! I just miss the Summer and I am getting tired of the cold, so this picture is to remind me of summer. This was the coolest place, but it was a steep trail to go down and very tireing. It was so worth it, there were rainbows in the waterfallse mist. It is very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment